lack of love

12:00 AM




There's something in the air and it's not the swine flu.

As much as I want it to be,
I don't think it's love either

You could call this a subtweet I guess.
 Although I've already done that and I don't think you even flinched. 

I know you care. 

No matter how hard I try, I still see you everywhere.

I see you in the kid who's carrying his bike in his arms.
It confused me to the point of laughter.
So do you.

I see you in the blue car that just cut me off. (Literally) 

I see you in my new shoes that I just spilled on. 

"I can get a tetanus shot but I can't cure damaged suede" -schmidt

I saw you in the parking lot and I replayed all of our past conversations trying to figure out where I went wrong. 

Was I even the one that went wrong?

All I know is that somewhere along the way your mind and my heart collided and 
my heart was the casualty.
And you didn't even come see me during visiting hours. 




It hurts because I know we have the EXACT same sense of humor and how often does that happen? 

It hurts because I had a glimpse of what we could've been. And it was great. 

It hurts because I'm in love with the IDEA of you
of what you could be
of what you were.

It hurts because now you're a stranger to me.



Why does love hurt? 



Asking for a friend....


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. so good. i can feel the emotion. your blog is also way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again, you've created something special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to know your story. you seem amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "All I know is that somewhere along the way your mind and my heart collided and
    my heart was the casualty.
    And you didn't even come see me during visiting hours."
    That part was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I saw you in the parking lot and I replayed all of our past conversations trying to figure out where I went wrong. "
    When I see people I the parking lot it's the same thing, accompanied by me hiding behind cars staring at them.

    Post was so good. Loved the pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I see you in the kid who's carrying his bike in his arms.
    It confused me to the point of laughter.
    So do you."

    constant reminders will be the death of me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I see you in the kid who's carrying his bike in his arms.
    It confused me to the point of laughter.
    So do you."
    love this line

    ReplyDelete