don't steal my car

9:50 PM

I hate you
Wow sorry that was rude
I dislike you.
How's that?


people can do a 180 in such a short amount of time



"you are the sum of the 5 people you give the most time to." -zoelaz

Boy can I vauge for that. 
I've seen you go through hell and back and you still refuse to acknowledge who you've become. 

I can only be a "good example" to you for so long cause eventually
I'm out of your top 5.
And not the who's-your-top-five-kissy-face kind of top 5.
The influential-zoelaz top five.

'Cause you're running around without a care in the world and
 yes this is still highschool. 
and I have another test tomorrow & the teacher hasn't even graded the first one yet.
help

Maybe I'm uptight or just the oldest child but I'm getting sick of people who "just don't care."
but now its hipster not to care so maybe I'm on my own
because now everyone is "hipster"

And I dislike that because my mom said hate is too strong of a word.
But maybe I need a strong word.

So my expectations are lower than the school-zone speed limit
'cause you're stuck in your ways just like that old guy across the street.



and don't even try to tell me that my mom's homemade waffles can't heal everything.
Because THEY DO.

My nightmares consist of crooked teeth and
people driving my car into a lake.
but pretty soon they'll be of what you used to be and
how you can never recover from that.

I still have that note we used to pass in jr high but
I keep it in my top drawer so its closer.


And yes Facebook, I know I have notifications pending 
but you're a bit outdated like flare jeans and chokers.

my advice to you:
Don't be that old guy. 
You've still got time
And I've got a full tank of gas and a gift card to red mango.


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This was more than worth my time. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i keep it in my top drawer so it's closer.

    loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wasn't your concrete post, but there were some great concrete examples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three things: #1 I love this post
    #2 The picture of the stings of lights coming out of the drawings. YES.
    #3 Kind of want waffles now

    ReplyDelete
  5. because now everyone is "hipster"
    true true true and I loved this

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is honestly the cutest thing ever and this post is over the top. Great!

    ReplyDelete