farewell, but not really

6:25 PM



i'll be honest i have been dreading this day

our pen names haven't only given us an identity, but a reason to stay

and it's hard because 1 sided dimples can't cover everything 
only red cheeks and bad humor

i hope i've been worth your time

and i hope i've made you feel a hundred things at once
because that's how i've been feeling.

and everyday i think i have a new disease 
and i care way too much about other people's grades.

and sometimes its hard because i know i'm already a hypochondriac and a stress case

but that's only 1 reason to leave 

and don't worry 

because i've got 12 more to stick around



so this won't be the last of me







you haven't seen the last of me.




Hannah Elieson



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. sang let it go and it made me click publish sooo thats where I'm at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a favorite. And I love that you call yourself hypochondriatic, because I do too. Thanks for your writing. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, Hannah, I think we should be friends. I've loved your blog plus, I love the comment you made "sang let it go and it made me click publish sooo thats where I'm at"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was unreal!! You definitely accomplished this many times:
    "and i hope i've made you feel a hundred things at once"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "you haven't seen the last of me." I'm glad. Good to meet you Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this. Thanks for being real Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fell in love with your blog hannah.
    absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're blog has made me feel so much this semester, thank you for that Hannah. Your absolutely incredible

    ReplyDelete
  9. "our pen names haven't only given us an identity, but a reason to stay"

    loved this. Thanks Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh I love you, and your blog. Thanks for all the comments and for always keepin it real.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so good. loved your blog all semester especially this post.

    ReplyDelete