diamond vision

11:05 PM






"If you're going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty."
-Marilyn Monroe




no offense but
I'm a little scared of people like you and what you're capable of. 

I let you in on a little secret 
not thinking much of it

but that was the problem.




trust is a funny thing because its lost much quicker than it's gained.

it's a new paycheck before prom
a friday night spent trying to think of what to do
those new shoes that are only white for a few days
and those fruit snacks everyone loves from costco.

here one day, 
gone the next 

without warning and without caring

and sometimes people sell me short
because its so hard for me to say no

clothes
rides
food
money

trust

because sometimes there aren't enough people who say yes.




I've got diamond vision and I'm calling your bluff.
(you're a little transparent that's all)


So park your car and stay awhile 

because we've got time and I'm not done placing bets.

and you've got the cards to do the damage.


Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Because it's so hard for me to say now. #relatable #stolen #lovethis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little scared of people like you and what you're capable of.

    Yesssss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got diamond vision and I'm calling your bluff.
    (you're a little transparent that's all)

    Simple yet powerful.

    ReplyDelete